CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday 5 April 2009

!Yummy!

I always blend my mood and the weather with what Food I should eat :) Today, the weather is nice, good temperature and quite cloudy... so I'll go for soupy food! Me & Francesca went till Lintas to look for this kind of soupy food.. We found "Laksa".. ( of course not for her ) "Kuching Laksa" Special, with large sized of Prawns and Fried Fish...
She had "Sarawak Ko Lo Men" ... me slurp - slurp- slurp!!!! sedap!!!!

As for dinner, we went to Gaya Seafood Restaurant, Inanam. Dine together with my bro Jeck and mom.. The place as usual is "FULL" house. So I ordered:-

( Fresh Boiled Live Prawns )
( Bitter Gourd with garlic )
( Deep fried Squid )
( Sizzling Japanese Tau-fu )
And... Finished with Guiness... aaaahhhh perfecto!

0 SALIVATING: